Track airplanes and follow flights with our real-time flight tracker
Flightradar24 Flight Tracker v9.6.0 MOD APK (Gold Unlocked, Premium)
|Name||Flightradar24 Flight Tracker|
|Genre||Travel And Local|
|Update||Jun 1, 2023|
|Get it On|
- Premium Unlocked
- Gold Unlocked
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Please note that Android 4, 5 and 6 are no longer supported.
Enjoy using Flightradar24? Rate the app and leave a review!
The world's most popular flight tracker – #1 Travel app in over 150 countries.
Turn your phone or tablet into a live plane tracker and see flights around the world move in real-time on a detailed map. Or point your device at a airplane to find out where it’s going and what kind of aircraft it is. Download for free today and discover why millions track flights and check their flight status with Flightradar24.
– Watch aircraft move around the world in real-time
– Identify flights overhead & see flight information—including a photo of the actual airplane —by simply pointing your device at the sky
– See what the pilot of an aircraft sees in 3D
– Tap on a plane for flight details such as route, estimated time of arrival, actual time of departure, aircraft type, speed, altitude, high-resolution photos of the actual aircraft & more
– See historical data & watch playback of past flights
– Tap on an airport icon for arrival & departure boards, flight status, aircraft on the ground, current delay stats, & detailed weather conditions
– Search for individual flights using flight number, airport, or airline
– Filter flights by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed, & more
– With Wear OS you can view a list of nearby aircraft, see basic flight information and view the aircraft on the map when you tap on it
Flightradar24 is a free flight tracker app and includes all the above features. If you want even more great features from Flightradar24 there are two upgrade options—Silver & Gold—and each comes with a free trial.
– 90 days of flight tracking history
– More aircraft details, like serial number & age
– More flight details, like vertical speed & squawk
– Filters and alerts to find and track the flights you’re interested in
– Current weather at 3,000+ airports overlaid on the map
– All the features included in Flightradar24 Silver +
– 365 days of flight history
– Detailed live map weather layers for clouds & precipitation
– Aeronautical charts & oceanic tracks showing the pathways flights follow across the sky
– Air traffic control (ATC) boundaries that show which controllers are responsible for a flight
– Extended Mode S data—even more information about a flight’s altitude, speed, and wind & temperature conditions during flight, when available
Silver and Gold upgrade prices are listed in the app as they vary depending on your country and currency. If you choose to upgrade, subscriptions will be charged to the payment method used for your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You manage your subscription through your Google Play Account Settings.
How it works
Most aircraft today are equipped with ADS-B transponders that transmit positional data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of over 20,000 ground stations around the world to receive this data that then shows up as aircraft moving on a map in the app. In an expanding number of regions, with the help of multilateration, we’re able to calculate the positions of aircraft that don’t have ADS-B transponders. Coverage in North America is also supplemented by real-time radar data. Coverage is variable and subject to change at any time.
Connect with Flightradar24
We love getting feedback on FR24. Since we’re unable to respond directly to reviews, contact us directly and we’ll be happy to assist.
email ([email protected])
The use of this app is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this app be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.